Kansas City Personal Injury Lawyer with Unshakeable Ideals
Driven by a passion for upholding the ideals of our judicial system and drawn to his career by the instinct to help people in need, Ken Crumpler is a Kansas City personal injury lawyer that exemplifies what it means to genuinely care about his clients’ futures. Early in his career, Attorney Ken Crumpler had to take on stubborn insurance companies on behalf of a car accident client who was severely injured by two hit-and-run drivers. It taught him two valuable lessons right away: insurance companies are not on the side of the injured, and the role of a plaintiff injury lawyer is irreplaceable. To this day, he holds onto his ideals and stands steadfast yet fairly for each and every client he represents.
More About Ken Crumpler
After spending his childhood and adolescence in the Kansas City area, Ken went to college at Truman State University and the University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC) School of Law. He is proud to be able to say he started his professional career as a personal injury attorney right here at Sanders Law, back in 2005. From 2012 to 2017, he decided to take an extended hiatus to support his wife’s budding career. Returning to Sanders Law in early 2018, he promises to continue pushing his talents ever forward for the bettering of our client’s lives.
When he is not working on a case, you can probably find Ken testing his mental acuity in a chess match, or challenging himself in a 5K race.
- Missouri (2005)
- Kansas (2006)
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri (2005)
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas (2006)
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri (2001)
- Honors: With Distinction
- Law review: UMKC Law Review; The Urban Lawyer, 1998 – 2001
Truman State University, Kirksville, Missouri (1997)
- Major: Communications
- Missouri Bar Association (2005 – present), member
- Missouri Association for Trial Attorneys (2005 – 2012; 2018 – present), member
- Kansas Trial Lawyers Association (2006 – 2012; 2018 – present), member
- Provider-Specific Requirements for Medical Records Requests, The Missouri Trial Attorney, Summer 2006