KANSAS & MISSOURI DRUNK DRIVING ATTORNEY
SANDERS.LAW IS READY TO HELP YOU SEEK JUSTICE IN KANSAS CITY!
Every year, nearly one million people are involved in alcohol-related car accidents. At Sanders.Law, our Kansas & Missouri drunk driving accident attorneys are doing our part to end it. We don’t represent drunk drivers – we sue them. At our firm, we believe that DUI offenders should not only face penalties from the state, but should also be held accountable to their victims and understand how their reckless actions have affected someone else’s life.
If you are the victim of a drunk driving accident, it is important to know that you know have rights. While criminal charges can take care of the perpetrator’s punishment, filing a civil lawsuit is another way for you and your family to seek justice for all of the damages and losses you have suffered. Not only will it offer you the chance to seek full and fair compensation, but it will also serve as a way to deter others from driving under the influence.
WHY WE ARE QUALIFIED TO HANDLE YOUR CASE:
- We hold drunk drivers accountable and responsible for their reckless behavior
- We are licensed to practice in both Kansas & Missouri
- We can put decades of legal experience to work for your case
- We are members of the Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum®
- We have won millions of dollars for DUI accident victims
- We will start your case with a FREE initial consultation
- We want our clients to have their day in court
If you were hurt by a drunk driver in a preventable accident, call
(816) 844-6938 to schedule a free consultation.
UNDERSTANDING THE IMPACT OF DRUNK DRIVING
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 28 people are killed every day in drunk driving crashes. The numbers are outrageous, and the only way to end to drunk driving is to stress the severity of its consequences. At Sanders.Law, we do not stop at settlement. We want things to change, and for the world to be safer, so we lobby for new rules and regulations that will contribute to a long-term solution.
Statistics about drunk driving in the United States:
- 50-75% of convicted DUI offenders drive with a suspended license
- In 2018, more than 29% of all traffic fatalities were caused by drunk driving
- People drive drunk an average of 80 times before they are arrested
- Drunk driving costs the United States roughly $199 billion each year
Specifically in Missouri, there were 1,328 car accident fatalities, 240 of which were directly caused by drivers who were under the influence of alcohol in 2018 alone.
Depending on the situation, it may be possible to hold more than only the drunk driver accountable for your injuries. It’s possible that a bar owner or party host can be held partially responsible if they knowingly let the drunk individual leave and operate a vehicle while intoxicated.
WORK WITH A LEGAL TEAM YOU CAN TRUST
At Sanders.Law, we believe that all drunk drivers should face both criminal charges and civil lawsuits so that they understand the full consequences of their actions. If you are ready to take action after a drunk driving accident, please contact the injury attorneys at Sanders.Law today. Let’s work towards a solution.
Contact us today to get started. Call us at
(816) 844-6938 or
send an email to schedule your consultation. Our Kansas City drunk driving accident lawyers are available 24/7.