Kansas & Missouri Drunk Driving Attorney
Sanders.Law Is Ready to Help You Seek Justice in Kansas City!
Every year, nearly one million people are involved in alcohol-related accidents. At Sanders.Law, our Kansas & Missouri drunk driving accident attorneys are doing our part to end it. We don’t represent drunk drivers – we sue them. At our firm, we believe that DUI offenders should not only face penalties from the state, but should also be held accountable to their victims and understand how their reckless actions have affected someone else’s life.
If you are the victim of a drunk driving accident, it is important to know that you know have rights. While criminal charges can take care of the perpetrator’s punishment, filing a civil lawsuit is another way for you and your family to seek justice for all of the losses you have suffered. Not only will it offer you the chance to seek full and fair compensation, but it will also serve as a way to deter others from driving under the influence.
Why We Are Qualified to Handle Your Case:
- We hold drunk drives accountable and responsible for their reckless behavior
- We are licensed to practice in both Kansas & Missouri
- We can put decades of legal experience to work for your case
- We are members of the Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum®
- We have won millions of dollars for DUI accident victims
- We will start your case with a FREE initial consultation
- We want our clients to have their day in court
If you were hurt by a drunk driver, call (816) 844-6938 to schedule a free consultation.
Understanding the Impact of Drunk Driving
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 28 people are killed every day in drunk driving crashes. The numbers are outrageous, and the only way to end to drunk driving is to stress the severity of its consequences. At Sanders.Law, we do not stop at settlement. We want things to change, and for the world to be safer, so we lobby for new rules and regulations that will contribute to a long-term solution.
Statistics about drunk driving in the United States:
- 50-75% of convicted DUI offenders drive with a suspended license
- In 2014, more than 30% of all traffic fatalities were caused by drunk driving
- People drive drunk an average of 80 times before they are arrested
- Drunk driving costs the United States $199 billion each year
At Sanders.Law, we believe that all drunk drivers should face both criminal charges and civil lawsuits so that they understand the full consequences of their actions. If you are ready to take action after a drunk driving accident, please contact the injury attorneys at Sanders.Law today. Let’s work towards a solution.
- JOIN US: Walk Like MADD: Sanders.Law Sponsoring DUI Awareness Event: Saturday, 6/16/18 at Theis Park
- Lowering the Blood Alcohol Concentration Threshold in the U.S. Could Save Lives
Our Kansas City drunk driving accident lawyers are available 24/7 to discuss your case. Call us today at (816) 844-6938 to arrange your FREE initial consultation.